Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love your cars.. i want a new 9-5 aero so bad..! if anyone wants to trade up.. let me know.. haha. that is all..

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Man you have a sick looking Aero.......why you want to get rid of it??? 9000 Aeros are so tight......and stock there faster than any 9-5 Aero 230 or 250 horse....How that is I don't know but I have a 9000 Aero ad from 95 that says the 9000 runs to 60 in 6.2 and top speed of 149* The 9-5s are fast but the fastest 250 horse time I saw was in Car & Driver and it sad 0-60 was 6.7sec.
My Dad is the Service Manager for Saab and Porshe dealer here in Milwaukee.....I have been driving saabs since before I had my license.. My buddies and I used to take whatever my dad had in the driveway at the time....So I've driven many saabs......The latest being a black Aero with Navigation. I love saab! Save your money for a 9-5 keep the 9000 make it bad ass!!! 600 horses can happen

·
Registered
461 Posts
I want a new 9-5 Aero too. I also saw a convertible 9000 today and about sh!T my pants. I hit my brakes so hard the guy behind me almost hit me. Keep the 9000 its amazing.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the compliments on my car guys... 9k convertible! whaatt!!!?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Having owned a 9000 Aero in the past (great car, why I fell in love with Saab), I can tell you to upgrade to the 9-5 Aero but only get a 2002 or later and only get the stick. The handling on the newer 9-5 Aeros is far better than earlier 9-5's or 9000 Aeros. The interior is more modern with better features and ergonomics. The styling is subjective but IMO the 9-5 Aero is much more modern looking and stylish. While the 9000 Aero did feel a bit faster off the line, the 9-5 Aero feels much more refined and smooth in normal or spirited driving. It is also much more stable at high speeds.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just dont like how on my 9k it seems like the steering is so much more loose then on my viggen and my old 9-3... i hate that..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts