Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well thanks to fedex i got no work done on my car over the 3 weeks ive been home. God ol fedex decided to do 2 weather delays...and on 2 occasions when i know i was home claim that they attempted delivery of the exhaust manifold i needed when i know they just didnt come up my driveway (its 700 feet long). So as a result i dont think ill make the tuning day in march for sqr because it would require getting ann external wastegate setup, new turbo in, full exhaust done, and some tweaking done in about one day...guessing that wont happen. So i may be getting the sqr stage 3 and have to go through remaps...but basically i dont think ill make my goal of 300+ hp to the wheels cuz that requires perfect tuning...oh well...just needed to vent and tell you guys to never use fedex cuz they suck!!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
personally - i've had no problems with Fed-Ex.... you should set up an account so they LEAVE the stuff at your door. That's what i have set up with my account with them. Avoids the hassel. UPS beats up packages - and DHL truely blows monkey balls.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ups is the only people that come up my driveway...dhl is fastest for me...and fedex is nothing but trouble anytime anything comes through them ...my dad has had issues too

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes, I agree with saabkid... FedEx SUCKS. First, their tracking system kinda sucks... Then, once they routed my package to somewhere in Texas and then had to re-route it once they realized that Texas is not quite Jersey... Once, they claimed delivery in their tracking system, while no package was left (Saturday Home Delivery), and I was home all day, checking outside my doorstep... Then Sunday morning the package mysteriously appears at my doorstep. So yea, I try to avoid FedEx whenever possible.

DHL/Airborne misdelivered my package... Period. Attempted to recover it and gave up. So I never got my package at all. Thankfully, it wasn't anything of crucial importance and could be replaced...

UPS, on the other hand, never misses a beat. They have been perfectly reliable, best tracking system, always regular and on time, no surprises. I have been using UPS ever since I started sending out packages :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts