Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i'm back, i couldn't take it anymore, i missed you guys.

please don't yell at me cause i said i'd leave but came back.

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Well even though your back...we're still not going to take it easy on ya :wink:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, ok ced, i don't mind, i should be fine now, a lot has changed in my life here at home

~justin

·
Administrator
668 Posts
thank god! good job actions speak louder than words.... if you dont like somthing change it. good job man, and welcome back.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, i could go to mount green fine, if i can find a ride (goviggen speak up here) but i really have no money, so i wouldn't be able to sleep up there, and i doubt my ride would want to just do a day trip

and i don't remember the date either.

my friend is fine now, and yes i have a job, and it is the most boring job in the world, i have two possitions and it changes randomly, some days i'm a pool boy at a huge huge hotel in a gay town handing out towels and staring at hot girls in bikinis for 8 hours while i sit and talk with my best friend (which is awesome) and do crossword puzzles.
the other position i have is at the same hotel, but i sit in a gazebo out front all alone and watch traffic and occasionally when a car comes in, i tell it to go straight ahead to the office, i love it... the other day i saw two viggens, two bentleys, a 97 toyota supra twin turbo targa in mint condition, it was awesome, and like a billion porsches and vettes.

~justin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts