Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this website and i assume its not too new. I was wondering if anyone heard anything about this company and anything about most of the wheels they carry. I saw they had a huge list of wheels that believe it or not fit the 9-3 and i was curious if this is just a stupid site that got the wrong bolt pattern down for the 9-3 or what. If they do really have these wheels for the 9-3 im curious if anyone heard of most of these companies such as PA Racing, ive heard of fox but dont know much about them, and lastly toora. Any help would be great......i really wanna buy new rims badly cause my viggen rims SUCK right now. I really like the Kahn RS-Rs as i have been obsessing about tthem on here before but a cheaper alternative might be better especially if they wont bend.....they dont even have the RS-Rs on here but im gonna email them soon..they are in the UK so its too late to get any questions answered right now

http://www.performancealloys.com

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry i didnt put this in the first one but if u look at the site, make suggestions to me about what i should get........Silver 5 door viggen.....i sorta want the traditional 5 spoke but just make any suggestions, and if u have pics of 9-3s with cool rims lemme see them plz

·
Registered
122 Posts

These are the rims I have. While I think they look good, they are a pain to clean all the spokes and are very tight in between. Stay away from rims with more than five spokes!

I happen to like the OZ Hydras. They have a similar look to the 9-3SS Vector rims.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they both look real nice. The first ones are exactly like the Kahns i had in mind. I just hope these rims are for real and actually fit the 9-3 and not bend like the viggen rims

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the metal is a really soft alloy, when you hit potholes which are frequent in my area it bends them or dents them, whatever u want to say. Anyway this causes my whole car to vibrate and the steering wheel vibrates. The car makes that noise when one window is open all the time. three out of four of my rims are bent :(. The other thing is the small sidewall and they are thing 5 spoke design. These are all contributing factors to their poor strength. The main reason is they are soft alloy and they are just plain old shitty. They look amazing but most 20 inch rims with smaller sidewalls could probably hold up better than them.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I have Moda R1s, which are a viggen look-a-like rim, but they are way too soft also.

I have bends in them too, and it sucks. My steering wheel also shakes at speeds over 50 mph, but the dealership says that is the direct result of bad shocks, so I don't know if the bent wheels affect my steering at all now. I will find out after I clear up the shock issue.

I love the viggen rims, but I guess not to many people are happy with them. Maybe I will look around soon for new rims...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts