Saab Link Forums banner

661 - 675 of 675 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
T5 in a C900 IS a BIG deal!
The consistency and off boost performance makes the car a joy to drive everyday. I'd do it again in a NY minute, but I believe my 93 will be my last gasser

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #664 ·
its a big deal, To the point where EEuroparts now sells a drop on harness, and basicly every powerfull c900 is running it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What is a "big deal"?

In the absence of a consensus definition of that term, I believe asking those who have made the swap if they would do it again would be a more meaningful question.

Of course there is the risk of confirmation bias where people are hesitant to admit a mistake. I'd do it again. Anyone else?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i must say that this car drives soo nice mike came down to my house to get my springs and i took it out for a drive it doesnt drive like a saab anymore its like a new car!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mike's cars are a blast to drive!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good Job! Everybody in Europe trying to covert their trucks, T5s etc. Anyway good Luck. You write along story but never share a single picture of what you did. looking forward to see pictures of new T5. Thank You.

·
Super Moderator
6,721 Posts
Good Job! Everybody in Europe trying to covert their trucks, T5s etc. Anyway good Luck. You write along story but never share a single picture of what you did. looking forward to see pictures of new T5. Thank You.
There were hundreds of pictures in this thread but over the years got lost when hosting websites changed or were taken down.

661 - 675 of 675 Posts