Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as the topic says. Whats the record you hold. Mine are.
Wins:
1999 Accord V6 with intake, exhaust
1999 Pasat v6 with intake, exhaust
1997 328is with intake, exhaust
2000 Jetta VR6 stock
1990 Mustang nothchback, exhaust and intake
Subaru STI off a 40mph roll
1998 Prelude with intake exhaust pulley
Integra GSR with intake
CLK430 with remus exhaust and drop in filters
Volvo C70 HPT stock
Lexus GS400 stock
Audi TT stock
Honda S2000
2003 Mustanf Bullit, off a 20 mph punch

Loss:
Subaru wrx wagon with intake exhaust boost controller and front mount (but i just had intake and turbo back exhaust)

What about you guys.
I think i race to much, im done for this year

·
Registered
251 Posts
record

Wins:
-Roush Stage 1 Mustang (exhaust and intake) at a light
-300zx TT from a 60mph roll (yes im sure it was TT, i heard the BOV)
-Subaru WRX w/ Greddy FMIC , Cat-Back, Apexi BOV from 40mph roll
-A few stock WRX's from a roll
-Audi S4
-Mitsubishi Evo VIII from a 40mph roll....2 different stock ones
-Camaro SS 6 speed from 60mph (friend of mine, i won once he won once....very close)
-E36 M3 from a light
-Mustang GT Convertible (definatly had some work done like headers catback...)
-Mini Cooper S who thought he was hot sh*t with his girlfriend....i beat him from a stop by about 4 car lengths easy
-Acura RSX Type S from a light...(.i think there overrated)
-many little rice rockets not worth listing

Losses:
-Camaro SS 6 speed....same one that i beat once
-Mitsubishi Evo VIII with Apexi AFC(+30-40hp) from a 40mph roll
-2003 Cobra from 60mph (thought it was a GT and when he went i thought my car broke down cause the thing is so damn fast)
-Porsche Boxster (non S) :( I did not know how to launch...and i am still not great, but this took place the first week i had been driving stick
-Nissan 240sx Hatch Back with SR20DET Swap from a roll... he beat me about half a car length and he had more weight in the car too.... :(
Mitsubishi Eclispe gsx-t not stock but not too fast....just awd

im sure theres others that i have forgotten......Id like to see other records up here

Will

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Hmm . . . I don't think I can remember em all. Definitely beat way too many civics, integras, accords, focus's, cavaliers, and mustangs to list. I honestly only pick fights when they are good ones, but when you get a civic who thinks that a body kit, intake, and fart can makes him a supercar you have to put em down hard. As far as losses . . . my good friends have modded Camaro's and Firebirds so I keep up but its hard when they are all running in the 12's. On the highway though, they chase me :D

Kyle

·
User
9,193 Posts
Keep in mind here, this was with my mom in the car ( i am not yet 16 ) :oops:

I haven't really "raced" just blew some people off at stop lights and such.... something about people revving at me looking straight in my eyes.... i can't say no. lol

I have dusted several Neons, Civics, Accords, VWs, Acuras, riced trucks, ummm... lol, i forget... oh, Pontiacs.... etc.

One car i know i would lose to is my friends Subaru Impreza :cry: :oops:

After i modify my baby it will be close :p 8) :lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just added a Camaro SS to the list.

Was on the expressway and a ss camaro pull up next to me and i downshift and so does hedid also and i went to 3rd and till the end of 4th we where neck and neck.

Not bad for a 4 banger, huh

·
Registered
251 Posts
i just recently beat a 330 Ci. They are pretty quick for what i expected. I think they are almost as fast as the older E36 M3's. I also tried to race an S2000. I went a few miles out of my way to play around with him too but he never bit. He did gun it off one stop light where there is a huge straightaway but then he stopped and i never actually raced him. I think i could take him from a roll cause they got no torque at all. But then again they are light

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I acually did race a S2000. My buddy has a s2000 with a AEM cold air intake. We where on the freeway and it was a HUGE straight road. So i was in 3rd gear prolly in the middle of the gear, when we both punched it. We went till i slowed down at around 145mph. I must have gained like 1/2 car on him in that trip.

There nice cars, i wouldn't mind owning one

·
Registered
251 Posts
145, haha........havent been that fast yet. What have you done to your car?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SaabNation Cold Air Intake
Greddy Type S BOV
JT 3" Downpipe w/o cat
JT 3" Cat Back Exhaust
Dawes Manual Boost Controller
Forge Front Mount Intercooler
2.5" Aluminum Lower Intercooler Piping

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
ive had maybe 5 real races since i got my car..since im still breakin it in at the high boost levels (used to be lpt) and my only loss was an eclips gsx-t with exhaust, intake, bov...but that was the race i had no 5th gear cuz the clutch went...so i woulda had em :roll:

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
wins
firebird
a few modified VW's
a WRX

havent had too many races, only lost one, to a integra, i had a bad launch, but that thing had to have so much done to it, def. intake exhaust, and i think a chip, but he had me by about a half a car, all the way up to 90, i would have had him given a good launch.
o and my car is completely stock

1 - 12 of 12 Posts