Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Dude - as amazing as that is, and as much as I respect all that work you put into it - just one question - why so low? I hate to say it, but my opinion is that's WAY too low. :( Other then that - amazing machine dude. I love it otherwise! Love the seats 8)

·
Administrator
668 Posts
thats a HOTTTTTT car i like that man.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
thats awesome dude, i live in wells maine, so i'm pretty close to you, bow is right near concord right?

~justin

·
10,303 Posts
Welcome and holy hell thats a sweet car. I hope you can make it to my Central NY meet. Check the events section.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Nice SPG man...I like how its on bags :) Good taste.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im in Manchvegas.. Im up to get together anytime... hit me up on IM TurboRush91

·
Registered
299 Posts
new member in NH

Hey,
I'm in Milford and Manchester NH, check out my post in New Member section -title- got viggen!

Hey GreySPG,
I saw your saab at the Crisman's SIS show... I ended up buying the red viggen that Saab Nashua North brought.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Yo awesome Ride. I'm in Sanbornton or Tilton NH if you don't know were Sanbornton is.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hey, i too saw your spg at the chrisman sis show.

and that red viggen that was there was awesome, how much were they selling it for?

~justin

·
Registered
299 Posts
well, I baught it with 27,000 miles, but I got 100,000 mile waranty and they gave me more than I expected for my Grand Cherokee, so I think it was about fair...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Im right outside of Boston, Mass so I'm up for nething!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts