Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prefer Mustangs. :p

J/K!

But these 2 models are sisters and they are from Sweden. 8) Let me know if you want to see more. :wink:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sjhudon said:
You guys mean you didn't get 2 hot sweedish girls when you bought your saab? Must be a San Diego thing... 8)
I met those girls when I lived in SoCal. The guy that took the pics is a good friend of mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,049 Posts
Baggio said:
sjhudon said:
You guys mean you didn't get 2 hot sweedish girls when you bought your saab? Must be a San Diego thing... 8)
I met those girls when I lived in SoCal. The guy that took the pics is a good friend of mine.
It'd be better if you said those GIRLS are good friends of your's :lol: 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
dear good, so hott.....

i wish i lived in sweden

~justin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BurnsSide42 said:
Baggio said:
sjhudon said:
You guys mean you didn't get 2 hot sweedish girls when you bought your saab? Must be a San Diego thing... 8)
I met those girls when I lived in SoCal. The guy that took the pics is a good friend of mine.
It'd be better if you said those GIRLS are good friends of your's :lol: 8)
Would you have believed it? :wink: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
All I have to say.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
saabguy wrote:
dear good, so hott.....

i wish i lived in sweden

~justin

One of those girls lives in SoCal now.
yeah, and that does me a lot of good, i live in maine... sweden is a little closer i think to me than socal.

~justin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
saabguy said:
saabguy wrote:
dear good, so hott.....

i wish i lived in sweden

~justin

One of those girls lives in SoCal now.
yeah, and that does me a lot of good, i live in maine... sweden is a little closer i think to me than socal.

~justin
SoCal is about 3000 miles from you. Sweden is about 6500 miles from you.. Do the math. :p 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
hey, i know sweden is like 6500 miles, but if you don't count the ocean, i think it's closer

~justin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,049 Posts
yeah, but the thing about those girls are - they ain't swedes!! there American's posing as Swedes. Well, the ones that did a spread in Playboy were anyways...
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top