Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So about the same time every other night or so going home from work, i happen to see this guy in a very riced prelude, he must have the same work schedule as me or something. I can deffinatly tell the springs were chopped by the shitty ass bounce it was doing over any size bump. Has a really big wing on the back, and lots of (useless) gauges attached to the a-pillar, and of course a fart can. Last few times ive ran into him he's been doing this jolt forward, then drop back sort of deal to get me to race him. I've always ignored him.:rolleyes: I dont waste my time with cars i know i could beat.

Well last night was a special night, i happend to catch him on my way home with a GIRL in his car. Well, he was doing his little dance back and forth, but this time revving the engine at me and making his girl laugh. Well, i had to give this a shot, i had a good feeling about this, i knew he wasnt packin anything powerful seeing that all ricers are all show and no go, plus who DOESNT want to show up a cocky ricer trying to impress a girl? Well i put my automagic into sport:twisted:, slipped into third, and motioned to him to do a run, he must of been confident cuz he quickly threw a camcorder to his girl and she started to record me, i did three honks and slamed on it! Soon as i got to full boost i was pulling away like no other! He backed down quickly. I let him catch up, he gave me a half assed wave not looking at me at all, slouched over toward the door in regret, his girl (who no longer was recording) eye fucking the shit outta my car.

Made my night, it'll be interesting to meet up with him again on the highway from here on. Though, its snow season here now and it will be no more racing. Not like that matters, i work in Mexico*

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Niceeee! i love the ricer stories...i myself tend to mess with ricers or even halfway decent modified hondas by spooling by em but id never race one as itd be a waste of my time(unless he had a hot chica in the car with him lol)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Damn dude that's awesome! Bet you won't see that video popping up on youtube...;)

Also, your thread title is full of win.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Damn dude that's awesome! Bet you won't see that video popping up on youtube...;)

Also, your thread title is full of win.
You might see it with excuses such as "he jumped, I miss shifted, girl weighed me down, slowed down for traffic" somewhere along those lines

Good job though, ricers need to be put into their place every once in awhile. You know he told all his friends he kicked a highly modified saabs' ass however.

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts
win!
i have done that kinda move to so many "big shots" in their little loud ricers with their girl in the pass seat
the best part is when you slow down to watch them slowly pass and see their girl pointing and laughing at their "man"

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I had a fun story like that, except instead or ricer with girl in prelude, it was hick in truck with loud ass exhaust. Good times, always love the look their girl gives you afterwards:)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Haha thats a good story. I really can understand why they believe a fart can makes their cars soo much faster. To be honest I got a better laugh out of your sig with Luca's quote. I must have missed that one!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Meh, not all Honda's are slow. The reason they get a bad rap is b/c there are so many available, with way more cheap aftermarket bs available, etc etc. How do you know they don't like saabs? I owned a turbo accord before my viggen...I'd like to see myself in a turbo civic again at some point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.