Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i have been reading posts on saablink for a while and have been too lazy to sign up but i got around to it i dont have a saab but i am trying to convince my parents too get a 9000 areo. my curent ride is "the getto van" a 93 nissan quest :( i keep hoping someone will crash into it so we will have to get a new car but i wont have to pay more for insurance (im 16 so i already pay alot) :lol: the only saab ive driven is my uncles c900T and that is FUN!! :twisted: :D sorry im just having too much fun with these smilies.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Hey - Welcome! We all gotta get started somewhere man. I was a member of SC before I found my current daily driver - my 87 9000T (awaiting a headgasket now) but I've put about 20,000 on her in the course of driving her for 2 years) - but I drove another car too in that time as well. Just start savin your money for your own now - all you really need is $600-$1200 for a decent Saab Turbo. And if you want your parents to get a 9000 - open your Horrizon a little to the CSE's (Turbo) cause they are JUST as nice as the Aero - just add the Aero computer and it's the same performance wise. Those Aero seats aren't worth the extra $1200-$3000 dollars... but sometimes you get lucky and find a cheap one. Good Luck man - feel free to post any questions you may have - or cars you are looking into buying. We'd be happy to help you out!

·
10,303 Posts
Wanna have some real fun. Search smilies in the search feature and check out all of them I imported from other boards. :wink:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome, welcome. Glad to have ya 8)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Look on the bright side, you can do some awesome audio in a van, and you can carry around a shit load of your friends. Just pimp out your van a bit and then start saving for a saab.

·
Registered
432 Posts
hey welcome, when you get that saab you can come up and meet with DC_SAAB and myself..

·
Registered
745 Posts

Welcome turbokick. Lot's of good thoughts and ideas here. Hope you get that SAAB soon, we've got some good tuning tips here for ya.. Dito what Aerolike9 said...we'll be here for ya when your ready.

regards

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys
i looked at CDE's but they have smaller turbos than aero's.
aerolike9 and DC_Saab i am looking forward to decimating you when i get my saab :twisted: :D
hey tweek i found all your smilies but i can't figure out how to post/use them

·
Registered
432 Posts
turbokick said:
thanks guys
i looked at CDE's but they have smaller turbos than aero's.
aerolike9 and DC_Saab i am looking forward to decimating you when i get my saab :twisted: :D
hey tweek i found all your smilies but i can't figure out how to post/use them
decimate us.. hehehe talk some shit son, cuz by the time you get your saab, i should be finished stage 4 and working on the + which will be the new abbott turbo, awww shit son.. heheh :lol:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yes please do talk the talk my boy. Aerolike too. Heheh cause if and this is a big maybe here. If I can find investments for SandStorm Performance (i had to change the name, typhoon was taken)(we are trademarking it so don't steal it and the logo is being copyrighted and we owe you big abducted, *discounts? pay? :D *). SO if all goes well the 9-5 will no longer have a warranty :twisted: because I'll be pushing over 400 hp. Bring it. :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
that's just a "decimation" this ol' dog is just gonna have to take.. :lol:

But let's working on getting you a ride first, cause that Nissan VAN your using might need a little more work...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Osiris said:
:twisted: because I'll be pushing over 400 hp. Bring it. :D
400hp pah im going to supercharge my van then take the back seats put in a gigantic nitros bottle (think like a million shot :shock: :twisted: ) then im gonna strap rockets to it and mabie a jet engin :wink: i'll be running 1/4 in the 2's :twisted: :D lol J/K (incase you all didnt figure that out already)

·
Registered
432 Posts
turbokick said:
Osiris said:
:twisted: because I'll be pushing over 400 hp. Bring it. :D
400hp pah im going to supercharge my van then take the back seats put in a gigantic nitros bottle (think like a million shot :shock: :twisted: ) then im gonna strap rockets to it and mabie a jet engin :wink: i'll be running 1/4 in the 2's :twisted: :D lol J/K (incase you all didnt figure that out already)
you sound like one of those boys that hang out down at barnes and nobles

·
Registered
352 Posts
put in a gigantic nitros bottle
just about one of the most retarded things i have ever seen, a nitrous bottle in a PT cruiser

he spent all that money to install it all nice and fancy and it's not like you're even going to shoot the bottle in a PT cruiser?? :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aerolike9 said:
you sound like one of those boys that hang out down at barnes and nobles
lol one of these days i need to go down there just to fuck with ricers by beating them with my van :lol: i probly could too :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
i dont know about beating some of them.. some of my car club goes down there.. and i know for sure you couldnt beat them. . all muscle cars.. then you have hondas with B18C motors and then nissans with the SR-20DET motor, preludes older- with the H 22... there are a lot of quick cars down there

1 - 20 of 23 Posts