Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new!

Im new to saabs, but not to cars (or boosted cars for that matter). I am a heavy DSM nutswinger, and always will be. I'm currently buildng a 97 N/A talon (hopefully a 400whp car when finished). For the longest time, I would buy shit DSM's while building another, then build the shit one while driving the built one. Reliability quickliy became an issue here, so I quickly wised up, and bought a saab as a DD while I finish my talon.

Thats about all I have,

Thanks guys!

-Jared

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome - hope we can get that Saab running for you so you can enjoy it as a daily driver :) Enjoy your stay here - we are all a very fun community of Saab folk....or fiends. Post pictures of your Saab soon - or they will get angry. Where are you from?

·
Registered
459 Posts
ahhh OK… so it is like a sub-brand of Mitsubishi then? Never heard of it and we don't get DSM here so had no idea. I'm guessing it is probably like the Acura and Honda, even tho some of the Acura models like the Legend are sold as Honda Legends in ROTW markets?

I thought Ford made Lasers though?

sab

·
User
9,193 Posts
ahhh OK… so it is like a sub-brand of Mitsubishi then? Never heard of it and we don't get DSM here so had no idea. I'm guessing it is probably like the Acura and Honda, even tho some of the Acura models like the Legend are sold as Honda Legends in ROTW markets?

I thought Ford made Lasers though?

sab
They're really common cars here in the states... especially among the tuner crowd.

And never heard of a Ford Laser... :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts