Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , To All.
Been Saabing for years .ALL kinds, loving these cars forever .
My hubby and I even Converted our Itasca Motorhome to a 86 900s turbo, 30 [email protected] 80 mphs. No motor home can hang with us . But i was look for suggestion for this beautiful 2000 viggen convt , that i purchased a recovered theft , the whole front end is missing and some engine parts too . I know the classic's by heart, but i was wondering should i go stock, or after market , Viggen bumper or linear, what about side skirts , ect.... I post some pics of what i have to work with. and remember I am not a youngester so not to radical , but i do have a tendency to go fast .
:)

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
nice - I'd say go for a viggen bumper if you can find one and get a good deal on it. Welcome aboard! Always happy to see more woman getting into cars - gives us guys something else to look at and talk about :p The car! :lol: Anyways - enjoy yourself here - we're all good ppl - afterall - we do drive Saabs :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
photos of viggen Needs Help .

Ok Here is what I am working with, and I have found a New Viggen Bumper but it's SAAB direct, . And A nose off a 9 3 so we'll see , keep you posted .

·
Registered
745 Posts
Wow...

A woman that knows her cars...especially SAAB's. That's kinda sexy; husband probably one lucky guy.

Welcome SaabingSue, I hope you'll find our discussions informative but amusing at the least.

regards

·
10,303 Posts
Welcome, check with Mainline Saab for more parts if needed. Otherwise, you may be able to find a rear end hit car or something.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
DC_SAAB said:
Wow...

A woman that knows her cars...especially SAAB's. That's kinda sexy; husband probably one lucky guy.
I'd hafta agree there - I think if a woman even shows a slight interest in cars - even if she can't work on them is a turn on - more props to ya if ya do the work yourself! 8)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Actually as far as bumpers, we have a fairly inexpensive kit coming out (one non agressive, one agressive). If its along the lines of what your looking for then definately check it out under TSL Group Buys.

As far as other parts, personally I think aftermarket performance is the way to go. Longer lasting, more durable parts. Of course thats just my opinion, but im sure you'll hear what others think as well ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HECK,YA .
i do most of the work myself, paint and body 13 years , rebuilding engines 17 years . and alot of different kind of conversions. I really like to take something that does not work and make it over . So today I 'll be taking stock of what i Need to get this BAD Boy running . And I have heard of this Viggen Rescue kit , I think i'll Do that while it's in it present state . I am welcome to suggestions.

:D
oh yeah , I have not always been a motor head, I retired from the banking ind

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
alright - well now we just need a picture of you :p :lol: I couldn;t begin to fathom what you look like - sure no-one else could - but i'll wager you're still a knock out only because it's what us guys are hoping for :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OH, mY
sO HOW i look is important? :?: I am not a Nopi Chick . My hubby Thinks I could be , but of cource he is bias. Plus I wear CLOTHES .
You can't work on a car with everything hanging out . Plus I work with all this guys and they would'nt get anything done . Remember I am a grandmother .

·
10,303 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts