Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a replacement for the stock unit as opposed to an overlay. Also, here is a DI cassette cover and the B-pillar covers installed on my car. There was a slight delamination problem with the gel coat that I am chasing down so you can toss when the others arrive.

·
Registered
556 Posts
That looks great! Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Kevin i must say that engine cover is awesome looking. Also thoes CF side things where the seat belts go looks great..

One question, for the engine cover, is the hole big enough for a 3" or 2.5" pipe?

Any looks awesome nice work.

Dan

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
WOW Kevin those look great!! i like the cover looks awesome!! and the b pillars look great too...you ever think about doing the exterior pillar? the sticky vinyl sticker that peels off...maybe do a thin strip that can be stuck on....i know you get ideas throughn at you left and right....but it all looks great!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will be publishing official prices soon. The prices I had noted earlier are also being revised. Resin prices increased Dec 1st and the Iraq war is also causing carbon fiber prices to increase. Since I am a small shop with limited production runs, my focus is on unique pieces, not necessarily the least expensive price. I am looking at a few partnerships to increase production volumes, but my main concern is high quality and I will not ship until that is reached.
Kevin

·
Registered
745 Posts
I'm ready to start buying some of that CF now....you've been teasing me for way too long.. :D

That engine cover, and DI cassette cover are the first couple of things I'd love to buy as soon as possible... 8)

PM if your ready.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
KevinY said:
You mean kinda like these - 8)
UH YEAH!!! man those look clean....hey if you need a 4 door for some fitting/discount/sponsership :wink: .....i'll be glad to help 8) 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts