Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pictures. a lot more work than I first thought, but its gonna be worth it. as you can see the doors are masked. its not the best pictures but i will have more soon

·
Registered
392 Posts
that is nice, i love sporty lookin sedans - is that a shop or do you have your own lift?

·
Registered
299 Posts
nice wheels. will you be able to open the back door without breaking the spg kit :shock:

·
Registered
461 Posts
realll nice i forgot the make of those wheels when i went up there to talk with rico and to get the clear corners... wanna let me know cause i might be gettin a '88 3 door turbo

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i have my own shop in Newington. we do leather interiors, heated seats, sunroofs, rear spoilers and a lot of other stuff. most of our work is for new cars dealers. as for the spg kit i still have to bevel the rear door so that i can open the door and fill the spaces between the kit and the door.

·
7,595 Posts
you got your work cut out for you... literally

how are you going to get it to fit proper like, cut and fiberglass?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
DeLorean said:
you got your work cut out for you... literally

how are you going to get it to fit proper like, cut and fiberglass?
I hope something along those lines cause right now I can't even image how those doors open..... and what hangs out and off.... can't wait to see a finished result tho - should look bad ass no doubt.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yup, fiberglass work and we got some really cool stuff a the shop. its like this foam stuff the expands 10:1. it is very sandable and this is what is going to be used for filling in gaps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts