Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
same as the non aero ones.

Remove the little bolts that holt them in place on the handles, also at the ends of the door pockets and then the door handle. After that it should be able to pop off the door, then roll down the window and pop it off the rest of the way.

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
Yep - they are rather easy as long as you do not need to swap hardware from one panel to another... I had to do that on 2 of them when I upgraded since the set I collected were missing parts (but for 5 panels for less then $40 I wasn't complaining)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
idk my left side door card didnt want to come out. well not the the door card but the door pull didn't want to let me get at the screw to let the rest of the card out.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I also just experienced this problem of not being able to get to the screw at the door opening lever. I ended up cutting the black plastic around the lever and also breaking off the tab on the electric mirror switch. It was a catch-22 issue for me. Would also like to know the secrets to this . . .

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
What screw are you guys talking about? Is it an issue of not being able to figure out how to get access to the screw, or is the screw getting stuck for y'all or somethign?

There is one under the mirror switch, it is a simple torx head screw. Then the bezel around the handle can be removed, then there are 3 torx head bolts that unscrew to loosen the handle. Boom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.