Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

My name is Magnus but i will use my nick name, sasse here.

I just found this forum.
It looks very good.

I hope that i can give you all some good information and funny movies.

I can start whit the worlds fastes Saab :
Worlds fastes Saab

Best Reagrds Sasse

·
Administrator
302 Posts
Hallå där! Trevligt att du hittat hit. Jag var med å startade det här forumet men har väl mindre och mindre med det att göra eftersom STCS har ett så bra forum. Lite kul ändå att se vad amrisarna pysslar med :)
Du får väl göra lite reklam för "en viss firma" eftersom amrisarna verkar rätt ovetande om dess existens (om du är den jag tror ;))

Sorry for the foul language :p Better to great a person in his native tongue, don´t you think? :D

·
Administrator
668 Posts
thats not cool you must translate NOW!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome aboard the Link - always happy to know that we've made it across the pond and around the world! Enjoy yourself here - do tell us about your Saab and some pictures are always a must :p

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
Welcome aboard the Link - always happy to know that we've made it across the pond and around the world! Enjoy yourself here - do tell us about your Saab and some pictures are always a must :p
ummm....if i'm not mistaken that video was of his car :shock: welcome to TSL, i think we have a regular saab celebrity on board :lol: .

Paul

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
PaulH said:
BurnsSide42 said:
ummm....if i'm not mistaken that video was of his car :shock: welcome to TSL, i think we have a regular saab celebrity on board :lol: .

Paul
what video??

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to have some more folks from the motherland of Saabs 8)

SInce im currently on dialup, it may take a little while for me to view that video :?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
works now! dunno what you did - but it's fixed.... thanks!
And yes - i've seen that video - and my word it's killer! I love that car - I love the 9-5 and the other 9-3 as well Nordic has tuned - AWESOME cars they make - and I guess you drive?? Awesome job ! I think i heard your name said as the "character" was getting out of the car after the 10.98 time run. Amazing car! Great Driver!

·
10,303 Posts
I'm guessing you have a limited slip diff, in the front. Any other changes to the front drive system to handle the power?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BurnsSide42>

No, im not driving.
I handeling the camera.

Robert, my brother is driving.

Tweek's Turbos>

Yes, its a slip diff in it.
The gearbox is a 6 speeded quife.

Original axels from 9000 2,3t :shock:

Robert is rebuilding the car now.
Look at this:

R/Sasse

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome sasse..I hope to learn a lot from you.

that's some kind of car your brother has. all that from a 4 cylinder dayum.. :shock:

looks like if I converted kph to mph; looks like 132-3mph or so....that's one fast ass SAAB. Where does one find a 6 speed LSD...did you have to rap a new vehicle to get that?

I think you just cured my need for speed after seeing what it takes to have that kind of power (time) created.. ahh maybe not quite .. :twisted:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DC_SAAB>

Robert has a 6-speed quife gerbox.
the fastes topspeed is almost 143mph :shock:

The car has about 500-550hp on the wheels and weighs 2540lbs.

The problem is the wheelspin.

It does 100mph to 142mph in 3.6s :shock: :shock:
Konigsegg CCR does it in 5,5s

We would have done middle 9´s if we had better gripp.

Next yer will it be wheeli bars :lol:

Regards Sasse

·
Registered
745 Posts
I've seen a special device created for fwd that are hydraulic type wheely bars...forcing the wheely bars down put more down force on the front wheels.

I've seen it used during a drag race, and just before the launch they push a button in the car that applies downforce on the wheely bar...and it seems to work.

I wish you and your brother good luck in reaching your goal...

regards

1 - 20 of 24 Posts