Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. My name is Peter and I am from Toronto Canada. I just joined today. Found the site while browsing somne of the other sites.I am on saabcentral , and saabscene, and saabnet under the alias of Samba_GS-R. Just picked up my black 2000 5 door Viggen on saturday. Loving the car so far. Great mix of luxury and performance. I am quite performance driven and have had a number of heavily modified cars including a 1970 GTO, 1990 300ZX TT, 2001 ford explore sport trac, and lastly (which I just got rid of) a heavy modified 2003 hyundai tiburon. I look forward to sharing ideas and info with you folks. You have a great site here. I really like the format and attitudes of the people, more so than some of the other sites. Thanks for having me...

Pete

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
great to hear - and I will be the first to welcome you aboard! now - as everyone is going to ask you to - i shall hit ya up first - post pics :p That GTO had to of been sweet - you still have it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold the GTO and 300ZX to get the Sport trac, which was then stolen, and then I bought the Tib. Here is the GTO and Z together:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
nice - what kinda power did the GTO have, was it stock?? Sorry That i've gone off Saabs - but every once in awhile you just hafta talked about some real american mucsle. What motor was in it? And how about Viggen pics too :p 8)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the site. Hope to hear more from you. 8)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NO pics of the Viggen yet. Been raining for the last 4 days since I got it! Any how, the GTO was making roughly 475hp/550ft/lbs. 406 ponch BB Ram air IV ,massive cam, 2 1/4' primary long tube headers with full 3" exhaust, Edlebrock perfromer RPM upper, with holley 850 dominator, full MSD ignition with billet distrib, 7al2 box, , 10mm wires, TH400 with 3500stall and stage 3 shift kit, and a 4:10 posi diff. I also had a 250 hp shot of N20 on it. Basically went 12.20' s spinnign for 350 feet. The z was a stage 3 stillen car aswell making about 360hp at the wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts