Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm new here.
I was driving home today and the car start showing first, abs malfunction after
brake malfunction, airbag malfunction, traction control failure, stability control failure and at last gearbox malfunction, and at this time the car start lost power.
I lost the sound to, so I parked the car, turned of and the car die :oops:
ater 2 ours it start working but still show the gearbox malfunction.
what that means?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I would have the battery checked out. Seems they go a bit crazy when they start to fail.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You should also check the Ignition switch...same thing happened to me...I replaced the ignition switch...but mine is a 96 900s so no chips in the key that needs to be reprogrammed...

·
Registered
4 Posts
trans control module / tcm issue. need codes like stated. could be loss of 15+ from ign switch to gearbox logic causing false failure/indicator or loss of power to tcm.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Most likely its the wiring below the battery they go bad all the time and shoot those codes...

I had wiring on my 2007 v6 combi that was making then breaking connection and I got the same codes...
Limp home mode etc....
Running a after market intake for the V6's will also shoot those codes... Its not a recall but you local dealer can show you the work order on it...

Ive been to the dealer a couple times and it was my k&n intake that i made my self...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts