Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so its the same car I posted about not turning off...when the car is off I can turn the headlights on when I touch the brake pedal... this doesnt happen when the car is running and the lights are off...

·
Registered
180 Posts
This sounds like a short somewhere in your headlight circuit. it could either be a poor ground, or a copper to copper short. When the car is off and you press the break pedal do the brake lights turn on as well? Or just the headlights?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its fixed.....It was the bulb I put in the brakelight socket. I needed one with a double filament and the ones I put in were single.... So i swapped um out and no more issue...but what I have now is when the car is in reverse my left turn signal is lite faintly on the dash and wont work at all when my left turn signal is on but my right one works...and when I take the car out of reverse the left signal works and the dim light on the dash goes away..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.