Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any international Saab owners want to be apart of this, thats fine as well!!!

Im gathering interest in a Group Buy for headlight brows. We'd be able to get them for most Saab applications.

and http://genuinesaab.com/tuning/Images/kit/Saab%20900-93%20(1).html

Okay the headlight brows can come in the following applications:

900 ('88-'93)
9000CS
900/9-3 ('94-'03)
9-5

Prices are the same for all models and an order can comprise any mixture of parts. The more people we get to order the cheaper they become.

1-4 Pair GBP 34.03 (USD 57.85)
5-9 Pair GBP 30.63 (USD 52.07)
10-14 Pair GBP 27.22 (USD 46.27)
15+ Pair GBP 25.52 (USD 43.38 )

USD prices are approximate and based on today's exhange rate. Shipping will be about USD 51.00 for about 10 pairs. Of course this is an estimate and once the order is placed an actual amount shipping cost will be given. The shipping will be split evenly.

Interest list:
[1] Blaque_Out <--Paid
[2] turbosb <--Paid/Recieved
[3] saabindru900 <--Paid/Recieved
[4] WS <--Paid/Recieved
[5] RyanGaeta
[6] Tweek'sTurbos <--Paid/Recieved
[7] Saab4life <--Paid/Recieved
[8] Iwantaviggen <--Paid/Recieved

Keep in mind the more people we add, the cheaper the price.

EDIT

Okay. The price is $52.07 (unless we can get one more person), with $13 shipping...making the total $65.07. Before we can put the order through, we need to have the money lined up. The easist way would be for everyone to PayPal me, and I have the total amount sent to the supplier (Elkparts). You will need to also indicate exactly which car you would like the brows for.

Any question just let me know. The order can't go through until all the money is accounted for (of course) since this is a Group Buy. For those who don't read this thread that often, I may send an email out to everyone that is apart of this GB.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
I'd be interested

Kyle

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
trexturk said:
I would be interested , but i don't like that fact that its 1 piece.
What do you mean about the 1 peice? Have you seen others?

Im going to start a list of who would be interested. It may take a little while to build the list but as we get more people I'll post the actual details of the purchase.

·
Registered
251 Posts
im in......how much u think they will be and how much to paint?

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WS said:
im in......how much u think they will be and how much to paint?
I'll let everyone know about the price as soon as I consult with the provider. I was just gathering interest but considering we have a few people intereted, I'll go ahead and get details.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
how much is it?.... about? im prob in

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am interested, a little confused about the price tho

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay I heard back from the provider.

"The brows are made from ABS plastic and come unpainted. The natural finish is black.

Fitting is very simple - the brows sit over the headlight/indicator assembly and are held in place with double sided adhesive tape.

I had banked on shipping all sets together. However, we can ship individually, no problem. I would estimate around GBP 5.00 - 6.00 (USD 8.50 - 10.00) per pair for Airmail shipping. "

So they don't come painted, but im sure a body shop could paint them for pretty cheap. They are held on by double sided adhesive tape. And shipping individually would be about $10 a set via Airmail.

Saab4Life- The price is USD for the dollar, and GBP for the Euro I believe. The more people that order the cheaper the price for each. Let me know if you have more questions. I'll go ahead and put you down.

·
Registered
251 Posts
GBP is British Pounds....u have the exchange rate up top correct though

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I think we have about all the interest we're going to get, unless you guys want to spread the word.

If not, let me know when you all are ready to put the order through, and we'll work out the payment details.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
iwantaviggen said:
:!: I AM DEFFINITLY IN!! :!:

please put me on the list!
Gotcha.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
If they would fit an 87 9000T and they had pics I'd be interested, but i don't wanna get into something i can't see before I buy :( Next time i guess. Looking forward to all the new pics that you will all post of your cars with these tho. 8)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So I guess we're going with 8 people on this. I'll go ahead and find out the total, and give everyone a specific price.

·
User
9,193 Posts
I'm interested.... not too keen with the price though... it is just little strips of plastic :? :roll: :shock:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll go ahead and put you down.If we can get one more, the price will drop to $46. The shipping is $13. I don't think thats bad since they retail at about $100.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay. The price is $52.07 (unless we can get one more person), with $13 shipping...making the total $65.07. Before we can put the order through, we need to have the money lined up. The easist way would be for everyone to PayPal me, and I have the total amount sent to the supplier (Elkparts). You will need to also indicate exactly which car you would like the brows for.

Any question just let me know. The order can't go through until all the money is accounted for (of course) since this is a Group Buy. For those who don't read this thread that often, I may send an email out to everyone that is apart of this GB.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.