Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is their a way that you can re-wire your car so that the lights are not always on, because their is no way for me to turn my day running lights off while the engine is on.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Pull your e-brake up 1 or 2 clicks (just enough to disable the lights and not apply any pressure) It works on most new cars - should work on the Saab I would think - I mean - It IS a GM product ;) :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
What year/model do you have.I have a 2000 9-3 convet. hot and you pull out fuse number 15 and walla.Its in the owners manual,so I assuming you dont have one.So the second tip of the day would be go to the Saab dealer and pick one up.I paid only $6.00, people are selling these on e-bay for crackhead prices.It has all kinds of cool stuff that nobody would know about without the book like programing your sid and other neat things.hope this helps

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
heck you don't need a manual for that, all you have to do is take off the fuse panel, and there is like a folded piece of paper attached to it, find one that says daytime running lights, and pull it, that's all

unfortunately, when you do this, the headlights will still not come on when the car is off, also, when you have it in the parkinglight possition, the headlights will be on, high beams wont stay on, fogs wont work, and rear fogs wont work, to get those have it in headlight mode.. anyone know how to make it so i can get the front and rear fogs, and no headlights, when in parking light mode?

~justin

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
i didnt read any post...so if someone already said....take out the fuse......dont be mad

take out the fuse....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts