Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit ice going around a really gradual corner, slid for about 150 feet straight off the other side, took out a row of mailboxes and the telephone pole on the other side finally stopped me. No leaking fluids or airbags or anything, so I left my info and carried on. Then after like another mile or two, hit the top of a hill, could see another car off at the bottom, shifted into low gear and still lost it, took out a guardrail. Lost one of my clear corner signals, but it missed my HID ballast thankfully. Oh and my GF's phone ended up on the side of the road somewhere in the fray.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
That is a sad start to the year but at least you guys are OK. Black ice rolled my dads explorer a couple years back. Luckily it only put him in the hospital for a couple days.
Good luck on the fix.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha I know right? I think I'll be ok though, I've got a spare grille, yellow corners, and a red aero bumper that i'll swap on if i can't just reform the bumper. The hood I think I'll let slide until summer when I can get a new one and run a new cable and latch, since I removed them when I installed the pins. I think the worst is just going to be the fender, but if I can't bang it back out I'll track down another one to swap on. Thanks for the offer though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.