Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo! My name i Per, and i got a modded Saab 9-3 Aero 2002:a
I have build on it for 2 yers now. And it have gone whell on the ewnet... 14st Furst prices! 5st 1:a Best Saab and the rest in NCCA.

Hers my car. www.peraero.tk

So what are you amerikans tings about my car?
I have build everiting on my self... and it is my furst car....

Are ther eny cool part in usa?? i will have Lexus ligt!! but no budy have it in sweden!! are thre any in usa for saab??

MVH Per

·
Administrator
668 Posts
well.... I cant really read that website at all and im having a little trubble understanding you, but that car is amazing. keep up the good work.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hallo :) i now thet im not good to rait in englich.. but im VERY good to speak!

Tanx, are there any styling Saab in usa? F&F styling?

Are there any saab shops in usa, who are selling Fast and Furious parts to saab? like euro lingt (lexus)????

If you wonder any thing just ask :)

Have it nice!

MVH Per

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hallo again, if any one care... :) i work at the Saab Automobile factory in sweden/Trollhättan :)

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Yeah, there are a few Saab places here.... nothing realll big mostly just places that sell mods. as far as ricer things (such as stuff from the fast and the furious) yeah ive seen a few people ruin good saabs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hallo. pics????

MVH Per

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hallo, yes thats me :) In Piteå, i have take 6st 1:a Prics! 5st in NCCA
Tanks!

MVH Per

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that pic on me is verry bad :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
7,595 Posts
Nice looking saab! Bye the way, I can understand you fine. Some of your spelling is way off, but English (if you are not used to it) has some very very weird phonics to it. There are plenty of people who live here and speak English but can't spell a thing worth a damn. you seem to have a good handle on the structure, just work on the spelling.

I took Spanish in high school and let me tell you... gave me a new appreciation for what it takes to learn a 2nd language. I do believe that if you are exposed to the language every day from TV and such, it would make it about 100X easier to learn that language.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tanks.... i am good to speak english! but not to spell :(
Have a nice day!

MVH Per

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
aha... thy are home made i thick!! sorry!

MVh per

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Hey welcome to the site all the way from Sweden. We have a few other members from there, so glad to have you.

Your car is VERY nice. I like the kit!! Is your hood Carbon Fiber?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts