Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just pre-ordered through bestbuy for in-store pickup. If it were delayed any longer i might just lose my mind/interest.... Anyone else still excited?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
how was gt4?
Pretty good.

Rally car races were harder than in GT3. Will look amazing on the PS3, as the PS2 was pretty much pushed to the limits of its graphics a while ago. (before GT4 was made)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just bought my ps3 a few weeks ago, after almost buying a bluray, i decided to get something that does both. Think it was 299 for a 160gb model

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I rock Forza 3... no PS3 and don't plan on getting one

·
Registered
890 Posts
Man, I have already played GT5 Prologue to no end and I am itching for GT5 real hard. I am getting tired of all the teases and stuff. I have also pre-ordered mine, it's only a month away, but I am sure it will be a long month...

On the other hand, a buddy of mine is selling a used X Box for $100, I am really wanting to buy it to play Forze, which is such a great game too. Only thing is, if I buy the X Box now and a month later GT5 then all my free time will go to two games and my wife will be pissed...

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Im buying a ps3 just so i can play this game

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
It's been announced officially for a while now. Pretty sure that I will be getting a PS3 for this game so me and my roommate can play on our side by side LCD's.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im buying a ps3 just so i can play this game
Thats actually how i ended up doing it lol, i was actually gonna wait longer but i wanted a blu-ray player so i just bit the bullet and bought it. I have been playing metal gear solid 4 and gta4 to pass the time until it comes out, right now i'm doing an hour or less a day, i have a feeling come november i won't be going out much for a while... :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
I remember way back when GT1 came out, my brother and I rented a PS1 and the game from Blockbuster, we kept both for a whole month, seriously addicted to both. When we returned it we paid so much for the late fees that we realized it was cheaper to buy our own Playstation and Gran Turismo. I have since then been seriously addicted to every Gran Turismo that has come out.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Thats actually how i ended up doing it lol, i was actually gonna wait longer but i wanted a blu-ray player so i just bit the bullet and bought it. I have been playing metal gear solid 4 and gta4 to pass the time until it comes out, right now i'm doing an hour or less a day, i have a feeling come november i won't be going out much for a while... :)
what model do you need to play the ps2 games?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts