Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
That be better if it was a Viggen seat! ;)

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
gary7moore.... after I signed up with my email I was informed by a friend that I shouldn't use email info..... is there a way to change that w/o starting over?

Also, what do you do to keep the pedals from not sliding around? When I used a wheel on Forza years ago I preferred the normal controller due to the pedals sliding around. Love to buy a wheel for PS3

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gary7moore.... after I signed up with my email I was informed by a friend that I shouldn't use email info..... is there a way to change that w/o starting over?

Also, what do you do to keep the pedals from not sliding around? When I used a wheel on Forza years ago I preferred the normal controller due to the pedals sliding around. Love to buy a wheel for PS3
I found mine had a flip out carpet spike pad on the bottom. After that it worked great. Before, The first month it almost had a deck screw through it into the floor. Should have read the manual. Haha

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
LOL...... hmmmmm unfortunantly I am on a wood floor this time around. With x-box it sat on carpen but after the wife tore apart my house it's wood.

I guess the easiest way is to buy a 2nd PS3 so I can hook it up to the main TV vs using the kids TV that it's on now. That way it woudl be on carpet

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Velcro, so it can be taken away from the kids ;)
But the tape solves the kids problem too.. :)

In the past on other projects I have used dabs of clear silicone on the bottom and when it is partially cured set the piece on a sheet of waxed paper and it makes perfect grippy silicone feet. Dust would be an issue but that can be addressed.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I played GT5 a little today for the first time in a few days, some things are just stupid with the game. It's suppose to be the greatest driving simulator game on the earth & with the number of years it took for it to finally be released you would think it would be the best.

So I got in my modded F458 & went to either pro or expert, I forget which race. I was up against actual race cars & the 2nd race of the serirs is the N......ring, not going to attempt to spell it.

What pisses me off so much is a few times I went to fast into a turn & flew off coarse.... slid through the grass... sand.... hit the walls & all that. Of coarse there is ZERO damage to the car & I would either not loose any ground to the cars infrons of me or sometimes pass them. Totally stupid!!!! I know damage comes at a later lever (I am level 17 now) but it should be on full damage from day 1. Seems like the more I play it the more I get pissed at the game for not being realistic enough.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts