Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always had the problem that no one will race me... i never got chalenged on the road. This has all changed with the new viggen. With my mom in the car coming back from chicago i got chalenged 4 times, I could not race any of them but it was nice to get chalenged.

so today Im driving on the road and this red GT3k (pretty old one) pulls up next to me... it really was not intresting the tiny azn man driving it reved and i blew him away.

Tonight im driving on the same road and I come up next to a BMW 545I... I have had verry bad luck with BMWs none of them will ever bite. Tonight he did, I pulled up next to him and reved my engine, he did noting so i just continued to pass him. 5 seconds later he ZOOOOOMSSSSSS by me, I down shift and pass him (he had backed down a little due to traffic) he got right behind me and by the time i hit 90 he was at least 1.5 car lenths further back by the time i hit 130 he was like 2 or 3 back.... I smoked his ass! :mrgreen:

Viggens OWN.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Boxerchip said:
I have always had the problem that no one will race me... i never got chalenged on the road.
I have the same problem. I have had to initiate every race I have ever been in. Nice job though, good to see that the Viggen is turning heads.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i always have that problem unless i dont realy want to race.....lol......my bro always took my car out before he went away to college and he said he raced at least 1 or 2 cars each time. either he was lying to me, he drives around looking for races a shit load, or he is just plain lucky in a sense. I doubt he was lying to me. I like racing and all but i dont like other people driving my car hard :x lol, he taught me how to drive stick so i gotta let him, but hes gettin rusty after driving a jeep for so long.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
The only time anyone ever wants to race me is when I have my top down and they see the gauge pod. No one takes me seriously until they hear the exhaust and BOV. I can't believe the number of people who think I added the turbo though. Absolute morons.

Kyle

·
7,595 Posts
hmm, It's actually very rare that I'll initiate a race myself, but if someone blips the throttle next to me me, or of they are right on me on a twisty road moving fast, I will almost always go for it so long as it's safe. I must have one of the brightest digital/LED AFR gauges known to man, and you can see it from just about every angle of my car :lol: I think that is what attracts some attention... I also have a rather large and noisy 2 3/4 inch exhaust, and I think that gets even more attention.... Hmmm this could be why I'm pulled over so often :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts