Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my GenuineSaab 3" downpipe (full stainless). Purchased in 2006, and the cat seems to be bad. I'm back to running the stock DP for inspection purposes / until I get some $$ for a replacement. Would be a good option for someone with welding experience (replace the cat), or who wants to run catless (gut the cat). Asking $300 shipped OBO. Item located in Pittsburgh, PA. PM me if interested - thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
It is gorgeous, would look real gorgeous when I straight pipe that cat... I am interested, let me think it over. I can get a new one for less than a 100 more.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Oh I am still thinking it over, just don't know if I wanna go through the hassle of ripping it apart to straight pipe it and such or just buy a new one.

GLWS regardless.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Omg if I could sell my 3" to get this one, I would do it in a heartbeat. If you know anyone that wants a 3" MP downpipe instead for some reason, I'll set it to them and then buy this one off you lol.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Just curious what dose having a bad cat do to the performance... like my tune is set up for rear 02 turned off idk if that matters? idk what a "bad cat" means really.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey man, if you're located in Pittsburgh we should chill! Always looking for someone to wrench with!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts