Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody would be intrested in a group buy of an entire JT exhaust, if that is something that is possible.

·
Registered
461 Posts
yea im interested depending on price im poor lately b/c of valentines day which is rolling upon us

·
Registered
461 Posts
haha good one unfortunately it happens to be that wonderful "time of month" right now and PMS out the ass!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all the classics you wish u had. haha

·
7,595 Posts
well I recently got mine, it's top quality! looks like something that you would find on an F350 duramax :lol: I am very happy with the exhaust itself, but it did take long enough to come, nearly 3 months :?

·
Registered
392 Posts
hey do you think my ng900 could be included in a group buy like this or is it limited to c900 only for the group buy, if ng900 is included id be pretty interested (depending on price)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
citronxbeige said:
hey do you think my ng900 could be included in a group buy like this or is it limited to c900 only for the group buy, if ng900 is included id be pretty interested (depending on price)
JT's I believe only come in 3". This could be worse for an NA due to the lack of backpressure that will result. JFYI of course. You may want to check out the 2.5" Sport exhaust.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
still not sure on price. hopefully get a reply monday.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
The JT is aluminized steel, so it will eventually rust. Consider painting it inside and out with multiple coats of cold galvanizing compound to give yourself a couple more years, especially if you live in the snowbelt.

It's rated up to 500 degrees or more, and will get into all the nooks and crannies inside the pipes that tend to rust from the inside out. Only spray from the cat back to tail, though!

I should be installing mine next week, once I get my manifold back from the welder.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Still no reply from Genuine Saab. Sent them another e-mail

1 - 20 of 25 Posts