Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have great news! Taliaferro will be able to provide these roof spoilers pictured below unpainted but primed and ready to go .

UPDATE:
These will be supplied by the original manufacturer using original tooling. They will mount with 3 molded in studs and are supplied in bare plastic requiring priming and painting. Kits include mounting hardware and a template.

Minimum order is 10 and the cost should be $350 to $312 depending on final costs.

More Pics. Thanks Maarten

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
HOLY SHIT!!!! really?? dude, you are god!!!!

to make this a complete group buy, try posting it in the group buy section if you haven't already, and have a list of what it'd cost if we were to normally get them, and then a list of what we would pay per given set of people, sorta like what cedric did with the headlight eyebrows

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Great news!! Whats the pricing bracket on these, and for what model?

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I told Taliaferro I would get together a quick list of how many people would be interested. I am sure we could sell these on ebay too. There are probably tons of people interested outside this forum. Does anyone want to post on the other forums (like saabcentral etc...) for me and get together a tally? Thanks.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Its moved.

Rob,

You may want to read this.

When setting up the buy, its best to have make the seller (Taliaferro) come up with a pricing list say from 1- 30 people. Check out the Headlight Brow group buy for an example of a price list. That way everyone can see how many people is needed for a certain price range.

Im sayin this because even though alot of people say they are interested, when it comes time to pay that number can change.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
no i would rather keep it on this forum....i dont want to see evry 900/9-3 with the same roof tip spoiler as me...
yeah it may be cheaper..
but i would also like to keep our SAABs looking different than evryone elses..

i dont meen to sound selfish and rude...but thats my oppinion.. 8)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well if other people don't find out on the other forums, we might not get a cheaper price. But I am going to start selling these on ebay once we get some numbers together. If I meet a certain amount we might be able to get them for cheaper. :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well why don't you give us all a starting price that way we have a clue what we might be spending.. I would just make thinks a lil easier.....

·
Registered
251 Posts
that looks very nice.........Does that get rid of the brake light i guess or not? i would definatly be interested if the price isnt too steep.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i am interested, but it depends really heavily on the price, i'd have the pait shop repaint my hood and i'd have them paint the rear wing at the same time too.

what kind of installation steps are we looking at, is it a stick on, or do i have to drill?

~justin

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry to hold you guys up on the price. I wanted to see if there was a definite interest. I am still waiting to hear back from Taliaferro now. I will post the pricing as soon as I receive it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm in

I've always wanted one, count me in if the price is right!
P.S. any one know why my sig isn't working?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
what's the subject line for in a reply?

so is there a set price on these yet? come on dude, if i do get one, i want it before may

~justin

1 - 20 of 64 Posts