Saab Link Forums banner
401 - 406 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #401 ·
Wasn't looking for them, and didn't need them... but some euro corners popped up on the FB parts forum the other day. I couldn't resist!

Only downside of the euro corner is that they do not have a provision for a bulb. I was a bit troubled because other than the fogs or headlamps, there were not other lamps or markers or anything on the front end... or so I thought. I realized that both parking lamps within the headlamps were out. I don't know that I've ever actually had these working on any of the 9-5's I've owned? Anyhow, I ended up getting some lifetime warranty Sylvania LED's. I get a great deal on most parts at the local parts store through the account we use at work, so they were very affordable.

So, good to go with LED parking lamps, amber fogs, and euro corners. VERY happy with the look! If it wasn't a grey car I don't know that I'd been so quick to jump on them.

Snow tires should be going on the 16" RK1's in the next week or so.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #403 ·
Winter mode engaged!

Just took the bike racks off :( and need to get the center caps on and get a better pic out in the daylight. Pretty stoked on the look w/ the freshly painted 16" RK1's.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #406 ·
Well what the frig... shows up fine for me? It's hosted by google, wonder if there's a problem there or what.

401 - 406 of 406 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.