1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome welcome 8) I posted this in another thread, but Im kind of a fan of your car. I like the mods you have done. I hope you enjoy TSL.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i too am a huge fan of your car because i own a 97 900s too, and i have no mods but have no money, so i'm looking for things i can do myself, my car is slow, and i need to make it faster

how fast does yours go in the 1/4? do you know?

~justin

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To Saabguy

Hi there Justin,

To answer your question as to how fast Meatball is in the 1/4 mile, I don't know, as she was built as a road car. As most Saab owners know, Saabs are NOT good Drag Cars as the transmissions on Saabs a Very High Geared. The Saab Trans are built for the road. I built Meatball with that in mind. Twisty Turns, and highways are where Saabs Dominate.

To do a compairasion, imagine a AA/FD Drag Car trying to keep up with a Saab on a Road Course. Each car should be enhanced to build on their positives. But 1 thing you should do above all, and that is " PUT THE WHOA IN BEFORE YOU PUT THE GO IN! " In other words the 1st thing in you car build should be The Brakes, Tires, and Suspension!! Go to the Suspension Gallery http:saabpics.org:3000/gallery/900S

Happy Saabing Mike Connolly AKA 900S/POP's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts