Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello and a fine welcome to all my colonial friends! (LOL) here in the motherland it is a beautiful autumn day. looking forward to chat and reading comments on saabs and life in general from the 'shires' thats americashire and canadashire. i hear that u americans are electing your mayor soon. how quaint. i hear a kerry in the hand is worth two bushes; or something like that.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the site. 8) Glad to have you.

I personally feel a Kerry in hand is definately worth 2 Bushes in the other, but as you'll find out opinions on this site differ greatly.

Oh and by the way, they are running for president...not mayor.

·
Registered
432 Posts
hey, welcome to the board!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know its for president. call it british humour! personally prefer kerry as bush as president of the 51st state i.e. uk is something i couldn't stand. nice to get some comments from 'real' americans not just the sort of stuff we usually see over here. talking of over here snow here is usually about 3 microns deep and brings the country to a standstill. going to the alps soon so will see some serious snow (just like northern states and canada) do u guys use snow chains? or knobbly or studded tyres?

bish

·
10,303 Posts
My mom uses 4 studded snows, on her 900S. I just have 4 really good snows, 2 Nokian Hakesipe and 2 Cooper weathermaster 2s.

Central NY is the snow Capital of the U.S. They even bring troops based in Alaska here for winter training.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
welcome to the board!

I use Nokian Hakkapeliita 2 studded on all four tyres and there is no place I cannot go in the winter. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts