Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After finally reading my guest book on my web-site I see the little “Saab link” plug Burnside42 put there so figured I’d see what it’s all about…..
Nice layout and I see many names I recognize ………
Keep up the good work !!!!!!!

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Glad your here Rhich, and thanks for the compliments!! The forum is kinda dead right now because everyone is at the PA meet. 8)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wanted to do the PA meet but shop has been so busy no time to work on my own stuff......
I hope to get caught up very soon and get back to building the "Twin CD's" that my wife and I will be showing this year.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
ha ha - another of my Links bated a new member ;) Welcome! The meet was sweeeeeet! Good turn out, 12 cars showed up, god knows how many ppl. We waited aorund till 1 for them to all arive before leaving. Ian had the usual bad luck with his Saabs and was delayed 45 minutes in the end. :( oh well he did get there. I'll post some pics later. I got a ton, plus an hour long Video of all the driving (not bad quality - vision was OK.) I may make VHS copies or DVD's for cost if anyone would be interested. But we'll see how things look. Overall - GREAT meet. Got to talk to a few other ppl more that i've met, but really didn't know. Good ppl. As my passenger said "they were all really nice, and really kewl" I'd hafta agree - there clearly was no Simon's in the group ;) Jeff (DeLorean) did a good job organizing ppl once they arrived. Pics coming soon!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts