Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been watching this site for a while and it is hit or miss...it seems some of the older Saab are a steal, the newer ones go for high dollars...if you have a way to fix them (body work experience) they can be a steal. You also have to factor in the processing fees as well as the shipping fee for the car...I try and search local, but have not found an excellent deal yet...if you like a certain car you can save it in your favorites and keep and eye on the price. There are also many Saab's that have mechanical failure and no body damage..which means if you have a spare engine sitting around you would have a great buy, especially when the newer Saab's have mechanical failure and the interior and exterior are in excellent shape.

http://www.easyexport.us/

I seach all Saab's any year and you can browse by location

·
Registered
369 Posts
OKie Dokie, but this is a SALVAGE SITE, how can they advertise clean titles on a salvage vehicle?

Does that mean that there are no ketchup sumdges or bits of blood or hair & bone smushed onto the print?

:rolleyes::eek:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Gotta love what's happened with the site since it was sold. :th_thumbsdownsmiley

The only bonus is emoticons.

·
Registered
429 Posts
This thread is about a completely different Website, not saablink. Notice the link in the first post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.