Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must be good with Photoshop, or other professional prgrams. I am trying to create a logo for the PASOC - which is being hosted as a branch of TSL shortly. Anyone that thinks that have free time and are willing to work as a volenteer please contact me. Thanks

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I'll get you in touch with the Graphic editor that did the main TSL logo.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
I am also usually free to help with this sort of thing. I went to school for this, so I am not just some random kid who has Photoshop. Maybe you can have a logo contest. (ooh boy, a contest! yeah!) :lol:

Seriously, before you choose someone to do it, I think you might consider at least letting several people submit thier ideas, an informal contest, doesn't have to be competitive, but you might end up with better quality that way and you will certainly have more choices.

There is a difference between having photoshop and stealing images from the net and adding effects to it, and people who went to school for design and can provide completely original and unique (and not copyrighted) artwork with solid design principles backing it up. There is more to choosing colors than you would realize, and typography is like a whole field in itself... Just food for thought. Regardless of how you want to approach it, I am sure you will find plenty of people willing to help out, everyone here is pretty chill and willing to contribute to the Saab community....

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah - I deffinatly know what you mean. And this is why I posted :p
I'll post some thoughts later for anyone who is able to attempt making a logo. Credit will be given where it needs to be, as a link to your site in form of advertisement if you do this for me (whoever) So yeah - later 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts