Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Last sunday I bought a 2001 laser red VIGGEN!
Thought I would introduce myself, seems like a good forum here.
I'm 22, live in Milford, work in Manchester.
This is my first SAAB, -UPgraded from my 96 BMW :lol:

I actually baught the car after I saw it at the Crisman's Springtime in Sweden Saab show in Amherst,NH. Saabs Nashua North sponsored the show and brought 2 of thier cars and I fell in love with the Viggen.

-let the fun begin!

·
10,303 Posts
Welcome to the sight man.

If you aren't busy next weekend. A bunch of us are meeting up at myplace in Central NY. We are going to have an informal show, and then a run/rally around rural Central New York. We will stop at a good sized windfarm for pics, and then to a State Falls Park for picnick style lunch.

I have extended the invite for the whole weekend, but if you just want to come up Sat for the run that is fine too. Check the events section. :D

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Hey welcome to the site 8) How do you like your Viggen? Definately post pics when you can.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
WELCOME! Glad you are likeing the site so far - hope you enjoy it here. And yes - you must post som pics :wink: What model was the ol 96 BMW you clearly upgraded from?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hey i saw that viggen there too, good find, how much was it for?

definately look into the event tweek is talking about, it's gonna be cool, and if you don't want to drive up with your new car, or don't have a license, take the train up, like me, lol, but... if you are going up, and don't mind, i'd like to tag along with you, i'd rather ride up in a car, than take a train and risk derailment

~justin

·
10,303 Posts
Justin you loon :roll: , the train is not going to derail. That only happens down south when it gets really hot out.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
lol, still, why do they have to show it all over the news then?

~justin

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CNY?!?

Actually, I will see what I can do about next weekend, I actually grew up just outside of Syracuse. I will see what I can arrange, I could probably leave friday night after work, or early saturday morning... any other guys from NH area want to caravan down there?
Definately sounds like fun!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I grew up in Baldwinsville, which is kind of near liverpool... I lived maybe 10 minutes from Syracuse....
definately hoping I can make it...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hey, i imed ya, come back from away, lol

tweek, if i hitch it up with the newb, i can save money on the boring train ride

~justin

·
10,303 Posts
I feel sorry for him then :wink:

GOVig, about how old are you? My mom has been the School Nurse at Durgee for the past 7 years or so. 8)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
why do you say that then huh tweek? do you serriously think i'm a bad person? if so i'll just stay home :wink:

~justin

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
durgee?

I am 22, I might actually know your mom... whats her name? lets see, I guess I would have been at durgee about 9 years ago, so maybe not... but maybe...

·
10,303 Posts
Cindy Hinkle, I don't know what year she exactly started...Lets see, I would have been in 11th grade. So maybe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts