Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling his viggen rims on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7911443864 and accurately describing them :D

These wheels are NOT in very good shape.

All 4 wheels have moderate to severe road rash (see photos).

All 4 wheels are bent, from mild to moderate. The bends show up as a wobble when you roll the wheel. The bends are not significant enough to show up in a photo.

The wheels are drivable, with a shimmy at 10-15 mph, and a vibration at 55-60. I would suggest these wheels are suitable for winter use, where you don't want to mess up your "good" wheels with the ice and potholes, but want to keep the true Viggen look. They also could be refurbished.

Damn viggen rims are terrible! Why would Saab ever put these things on their sports car...a weak ass rim...You could always make bar stools out of them, Monster, Monster Garage :D

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
The funniest thing is that people still buy them knowing how soft they are, and just hope they're not as bad as everyone says. :roll:

·
Administrator
668 Posts
yeahhhhh.... Im having trubble with mine, I just wish Saab would admit they are at fault and make a stronger rim.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts