Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a big-ass "Delivery Pipe" and appropriate hardware. They call it a T-6 Delivery pipe. At a price I couldn't refuse....of course.

But I noticed this big dent on the bottom right near the mounting point of the pipe, and was wondering if anyone had a similar delivery pipe with this same characteristic?

Any ideas...

thanks

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Pics Pics????

Kyle

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
figured it out....the connector for the DI cassette needed clearance.., and apparently made that way on purpose....it's in now....post pics on the next round...

regards

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea im not following ya.

I assume you have a T5 because of your Avatar, so clue us as to where you got this "T6".

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apparently it's Abbotts name for something between the t5 and t7...
considering the girth on this puppy...I can really feel a difference in mid-range, and crisper throttle response even with a stock ECU.

I've been playing with the other delivery pipe to see if I was only imagining the difference.., but I guess I wasn't. Used a crude method to force her to bog down in higher gears and lower rpms...and she actualy gets up pretty good.

I'll experiment some more..., as I haven't had the chance to dyno or anything.

looks pretty good though...

regards

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
so this is abbotts delivery pipe? there pipe runs about $450-500 doesnt it? do you have any pics of the pipe? love to see it!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DC_SAAB said:
figured it out....the connector for the DI cassette needed clearance.., and apparently made that way on purpose....it's in now....post pics on the next round...

regards

1 - 8 of 8 Posts