Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got rid of my Volvo S60R. I hadn't been able to find a place that would give me enough for trade-in until now. In it's place I got a 2008 Honda Civic Si sedan in Fiji Blue Metallic. Bone-Stock (for now). 6-Speed Manual. Helical LSD. 2.0L N/A 4-Cylinder. 197hp 136tq. 0-60 6.5 Secs.
I always hated Hondas but I LOVE this car. It is a FAR superior driver's car then the Volvo, is only slightly slower in a straight and faster on a track/backroad. This thing handles incredibly and has stunning grip, especially for FWD. Plus the aftermarket support is massive and parts are cheap.
And to make matters better, I got this with a full 100,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, lower payments, lower registration, lower insurance, and way lower interest rate. Plus, as it's a Honda, it will run forever and maintain great resale value.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,766 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Looks great. My father had a 2009 Civic base a few months ago as a loaner while his truck was getting some collision repair done and I was impressed. For what it cost and is, it was one hell of a car. Civics are an excellent value. Nice buy on yours!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
where the driver's door meets the fender. all pushed in, door opens only halfway now. But maybe I can sucker some Carbon Fiber fenders out of the insurance though :D
Wow, that blows! At least you didn't buy brand new, or else you would have got hit with depreciation and the effect of having an accident on a car's title. Did you get the driver's info and everything?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts