Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this Wedenesday, I picked up Borkat's 9000. Needs all sorts of little things, but it could be pimp again. Gold 9000 turbo automatic with a pinstripe + brown leather interior... 8)

so what should I do with her? Burnsside and me both need some parts but I think it's close to being a little too nice to junk yet. probably got 100K of life left in it yet.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
make it an FF drift car, i just read an article about a civic that is in the formula D events, FF, and sliding all the way through

lighten the rear end, but not too much, and put some shit rear tires on it

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
\Well i am gonna take that 1/4 panel one nite when you're not watching - I gotta patch mine up NEXT friday.... :lol: Unless you get me a panel sooner... I just hafta get my wheel well patched (big ass crack by the shock on the driver's side) and custom reinforcements added to both sides. Once that's done - I'll save up for a new paint Job and the remainder body work and get my 9000 re-sprayed black again - and have the Taladega/Carlson/Air Flow kit attached :twisted: I'll even get a red pin strip to match :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts