1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Looks VERY nice :shock:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Looks awesome, they must weight a little bit though. But never the less, they look really good, wicked sharp car.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
snow4_1man said:
Looks awesome, they must weight a little bit though. But never the less, they look really good, wicked sharp car.
They weigh 26lbs ea. Not sure what they stock rims weigh, but they are pretty light. I rather have rims that don't bend all the time.

·
Registered
475 Posts
NV, where is Urbana MD? I am in Fairfax county VA and am looking for someone to ride with up to some of the PA meets...you close by to me?

btw...will have my 18's and new rubber this week along with lowering the car this weekend...pics to follow. SSR GT1 forged 17.8lbs and Pirelli PZero Nero M+S; H&R Special 45mm front and 35mm rear (35mm/25mm since Aero is already 10mm lower).

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
x,

It's up I-270 past Germantown. If you want to get out this way some night, a bunch of us hang out at the McD's on seneca hwy in germantown all the time and go down to Barnes&Noble in Rockville where all the other car guys go on the weekends.

It's mostly chevy's and fords but the saabs are increasing in numbers (My Viggen, Alec has '98 cse, Andre has '94 aero). The group is racersden.net, a local group - I post as NVigR8 there too.

Let me know if you are going to any events, we'll ride up. I usually go to the events with the was, dc saab club (www.wassaab.com)

-Steve

·
Registered
298 Posts
very nice looking..great choice!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Sounds cool NVig. Rockville isn't too far at all. I've got a pretty diverse group of people with different hooked up rides...maybe I can get them all together and roll up there. What's the next Saab event around here?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts