Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are the pics. I also took video, which is essentially a hour of me lip sync-ing to Immo's Wierd Al, Sir-Mix-Alot, and Eminem mix CD.;)

We met up this morning at a plaza in Sterling/Cascades.

I'm not awesome with names, but Kelly owned the yellow ones. His wife drove the Super Bee, but we lost her quick and I think she went home.

Everybody was pretty chill.

Immo's is the SRT-8 Sedan. It sounds, and drives very mean. He revved it the other night, and a boxer got all subordinate in front of it.

This first gen, waited for us in the turn around path on rt 7 halfway to Leesburg.

Don't know why its sideways, but a good shot of Immo.

Immo will fil in names, the guy on the left always has a beverage with him..He also ripped the hell out of his shirt on the iron fence at the resteraunt. (on tape). Guy in the middle caught up to us, driving a v6 300c.:eek:
Kelly on the right.

First generation viper, on 20s.

Interior.

Gen 2 (Kelly's) and gen 3.

We are in Harpers Ferry WV. I think that is the Shenandoa behind us.

Time to upgrade from funsavers to a nice digital camera me thinks.

ACR

The buffet here was good, but no beer or mimosas untill after 1pm. Paul will have to post the name of the place.

We get Immo's car into the shot. It has no problem keeping up.

So on the way back, I rode with Kelly, in the ACR Viper. Nice car, feels like it could pull a freight train.

We couldn't fool around too much, NOVA traffic always blows.

Today was my first experience in one of these, and my first Pumpkin spice latte. I would like to do either one again.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Looks like a good time. Those Vipers can be a hoot that is for-sure. It's hard to make that V10 sing an enjoyable song though...

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Personally, I would ignore the UPS truck sound of the V-10 and enjoy the bottomless well of torque that lives near the end of your right foot.

It looks like a great day!

Those 20" wheels make the first-gen viper look so much better too.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, we shot the shit all the way back, he says with the windows up you can hear the valvtrain clatter, and it also doesn't really matter where you shift. But it redlines like a normal car, around 6ish.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Those pumpkin lattes are real pussy drinks, but ............... I admit I like 'em too. I just want to know how fast you were cruis'in when you snapped the photo of Immo and WHAT he was doing with his hands. I know he loves that car too much.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Those pumpkin lattes are real pussy drinks, but ............... I admit I like 'em too. I just want to know how fast you were cruis'in when you snapped the photo of Immo and WHAT he was doing with his hands. I know he loves that car too much.
WTF man... I just can't catch a break?!?

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
For the record I like a pumpkin latte every now and then as well. AND I am so manly I shave in a mountain stream with an axe using a freshly killed animals blood for lather.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Too funny!!!!

Those are great pics. We had fun on the drive back (aside from the damn min-vans and motorcycles...grrr). Nothing more fun than putting the Viper in 2nd at about 30 MPH and dropping the hammer and watching the passenger with the camera try to hold it steady. :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
836 Posts

Awesome shot, First is Ken's car, then Kelly's then Rob's then Paul Immo, then Rick?
Ken, Kelly, Rob, John, Me, then Rick... I WISH I had a red Viper!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts