Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on my way to kingston pa around 11pm tonight, and a gold (fast as $h*t 9-3) flew past me. the 9-3 was being fallowed by a black, or blue bmw 325i e36 body style. i was wondering if the owner of that saab is on TSL.
my factory 9-3 could not grab him, but caught up to the beemer after hitting 140 mph. im pretty sure from the sound, when the 9-3 first past me out it was pushing some power, and it had a loud exhaust.

get back at me guys

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Wait, didn't I just reply to your thread about a blown HG and crank seals? Why are you hitting 140mph with your car in that condition?

Not my car however, if you see a dark green NA 900 bangin rev limit up a snowy hill, that'll be me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wait, didn't I just reply to your thread about a blown HG and crank seals? Why are you hitting 140mph with your car in that condition?

Not my car however, if you see a dark green NA 900 bangin rev limit up a snowy hill, that'll be me.
you did, but the head gasket has a small right corner leak, and idk i just like driveing fast. thats how the engine in my audi went in 2 months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts