Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Driven hard, the instant MPG gauge pegs the "0" Which I guess means it's getting a GPM or worse? "gallons to the mile"

On normal highway driving, it does make 22, which is better than my 4 cyl subaru!

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm, a WRX, and now a BMW.

Are you copying me?

Also, baller phone.
No Miata yet though, but if I did get one, it would be the turbo one! one-upmanship?

I like the phone too, need to see about getting it turned on :lol:

The MPG's were what I was expecting, I can handle gas cost though, I have a bottomless AMEX card.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
No Miata yet though, but if I did get one, it would be the turbo one! one-upmanship?

I like the phone too, need to see about getting it turned on :lol:

The MPG's were what I was expecting, I can handle gas cost though, I have a bottomless AMEX card.
Cept those bottomless AMEX cards require full payment at the end of the billing cycle ;)

Unfortunately the Baller phone can't be turned on, the AMPS cellular system has been turned off in 2008 iirc. Same reason the old OnStar doesn't work anymore.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
You're welcome for the thread title. ;)

Sweet ride, Don DeLorean. I wonder how many horse heads will fit in the trunk.

Unfortunately the Baller phone can't be turned on, the AMPS cellular system has been turned off in 2008 iirc. Same reason the old OnStar doesn't work anymore.
Lame. :(

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
My friend owned a 750i, forget the year. How fucking comfortable are the seats? It was like I was sitting on a couch that got 8mpg and pulled hard. The MPG's is why he got rid of it actually.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
My brother in law had a 98, and I always liked that car - classy, well styled, quiet. Yours looks like fun, would make a great road trip car that doesn't look like it needs a ton of work. Enjoy it!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.