·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Not hot enough.

Any hobby store should have one.

·
Registered
164 Posts
If I was your mom and you did that with my $80 dollar hair dryer I would prolly do the same...lol just go to Harbor Freight and buy a gun for 10-15 bucks....sometimes they have cheap ones for like 5 bucks....:D

Anyways if you don't have a Harbor Freight around where you live...just go rent one...or even ask your neighbor and throw him 5 bucks for lending it to you.

Your gonna want something hot....not a hair dryer...and if you do use the hair dryer use it on low...and block the back air entry with like a paper towel...that way the air coming out is a lot hotter...but be careful you might burn the wire...then mom will not be happy! :shock:

What I would do...is ask your neighbors if you can barrow one...and if not buy one.

JEEEEET!!!!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
just go to Harbor Freight and buy a gun for 10-15 bucks....sometimes they have cheap ones for like 5 bucks....:D
Agreed - I got one from Big Lots for $8 and it works too well - it pops breakers at my job b/c the circuits here are so overloaded and the gun draws like 18AMPS lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts