Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did alot of atempting a motor swap due to rodbearing. i have two now for sale make me an offer as is

also have a brandnew sachs cluch 94+ never been in a car. at least 300 paid almost 400 thanks bunches make me offers on the cars pretty firm on the clutch

·
Registered
10,049 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Lemme see if I've got this straight.

CS, 5-speed, needs a motor, tranny & clutch are good, but everything is currently out of the car, and needs to be installed again? How many miles are on the CS, and is there any rust, body damage, etc??

CSE, slushbox, good motor. Is everything IN that car, or does it need to be pulled?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
What was your original dilema that caused you to abandon this project? Didn't you bend the shifter shaft in your good trans? i have swaped the input shafts for a few people that have done that before. Bring me your trans and a good shaft or a parts gear box and we can fix that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Lemme see if I've got this straight.

CS, 5-speed, needs a motor, tranny & clutch are good, but everything is currently out of the car, and needs to be installed again? How many miles are on the CS, and is there any rust, body damage, etc??

CSE, slushbox, good motor. Is everything IN that car, or does it need to be pulled?
yes corect, 96 i think has around 186ish everything is out clutch is brand new not in the car yet... nothing is in the car. 94 i bought for the motor. motor is still good. cs has one little spot of cancer on the bottom of the rear drivers side door and and looks like a mirror clipped and ran on rear passenger side quarter i will look for pictures i think i have some.

a spun a rod bearing in the 96. tranny has like 15k on it and they pulled the selector out it snapped. i was looking for a junk tranny for a while with a good selcetor and i was gunna make 1good out of 2bad. if you have all the knowlage and parts its your win.

thank you, richie

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
76 Posts
looking for 500 for both cars, junk motor good motor and both trans. not the clutch
300 for the clutch
800 for cars and clutch
pretttttttty firm on those

leave the bad motor and trannys here if you dont want them i work at a garage i can get rid of them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.