Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are screwing up my birthday plans and not releasing tickets to the general public to keep Syracuse fans out.

Last year;

The SU alumni office here in DC are the only ones getting a group package of tickets and only 500.

Georgetown will sell each individual who donates $25 to the Athletic Program 8 tickets, but will not garuantee that those seats will be together. Rumors circulate that the seats are sold out, but Georgetown is promising up to 4 seats for students. Student tickets for either school go on sale around the 5th. So I am hoping that I can get my seats, around then.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Either 26 or 33. Add 1 to either number if you are coming down!

I'm working a few angles, but if you can pull 33 general admission priced (no more than $32ish out the door) tix. Buddys wife is checking with a Gtown alum at her work, I am also confident that the general public will be able to get tix 2 or 3 weeks prior.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Syracuse won, and in front of a packed house of Gtown fans.

I also got that special kind of drunk that really only comes around once a year. I woke up on the hotel room floor at 4 am asking, "why am I on the floor, what time is it, how did I get here?"

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Like Dean Martin used to say; "You're not drunk if you can lay on the floor without holdin' on."

I watched the game in the comfort of my living room with just a couple Guiness' (brilliant!). Syracuse seems to be coming into their own (finally). Disappointed that C.J. Fair didn't have the impact that I've seen from him in the last few games. He's going to be fun to watch the next couple years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts