Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a brand new in box Genuine Saab Ng900/9-3 6-Puck CLutch Disc.

6-Puck disk for use with the Viggen Pressure plate. The is streetable and provides nearly stock pedal feel. The lack of marcel springs makes the action a bit more positive but it still retains the sprung hub (Further improved from the Spec design) to protect the gearbox. Developed with Clutchnet as a replacement to the old clutches we offered. Overkill for 90% of the cars. Selecting the right clutch is critical for optimal performance and lifespan. Flywheel must be resurfaced. 200 mile minimum break-in period at low power required. As with Any clutch driving style will greatly influence the clutch life. Excessive slipping on launch should be avoided. We use this clutch in the 400whp Viggens built here with great results.

Stage3, Street/Sport, A 6-Puck ceremetallic disk, for all modified 2.0 stg4 up and Viggen stg3+ up

Fits 900 94-98 and 9-3 99-02+03cv Use with Viggen Pressure Plate (b235R) and Hydraulic linkage for best results.

Looking to get $150 shipped in the U.S. Will also ship international if needed. Plesae pm with interest.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
why are you selling it?

btw is this Brandon(spelling?), if so how do you like the 19T?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why are you selling it?

btw is this Brandon(spelling?), if so how do you like the 19T?
Hey bud, ya it is. I bought it for my old silver 9-3 that i was going to build but i sold it and the new car already has the 6-puck in it.

I actually havent picked the car up yet. I just got back from school and will be down there monday. I still have to put in a walbro 255, deka injectors, adn the 3 bar map in before i can beat on it. Ill do the walbro at the speed shop and will put the injectors and 3 bar map in when i head out to get a fulll road tune from mikeD after Christmas. Im hoping to be running atleast 300 to the wheels. Should be a fun car with all the other upgrades.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
sweet! wish i had the money cuz i actually need a clutch now, the 25 pounds in 5th has started to take its toll! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts