Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So. Im looking for ideas on how to mount my future gauges but cant decide so, Im asking all of you who installed gauges in your car show us what it looks like? Take a pic, and if possible link to the gauge pod you used. Thanks. I shall post pictures of my install once I get the gauges!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Well, first of all, which Saab?

OG9-3/NG900?

Classic 900?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks sick IronJoe, makes me want to get a c900. By the way I have a 99 9-5, but I think be seeing all gauge isntals in differnt cars can inspire people, I think I know exactly Im going toset it all up just need to get some cash >.< !

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Marks gauge pod that I bought, and I have been meaning to sell as it doesn't fit my slightly newer 9-3.

The replacement pod is not nearly as hot.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Then there's always my "non-Saab":

Before:

After:

Then converting the bin and smoker's kit/ash tray space you see here:

Pulling the radio...

Pulling the center console...

And installing a "hard-wired" GPS with a fabricated bezel...

And while all that was out, also installed a bluetooth car kit that interfaces to the radio and steering wheel controls.

Edit: Oh, and since these pics were taken, I've also hardwired the radar detector into the dash.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
My setup in my Comm Ed. Boost gauge, FP gauge, a/f ratio meter and intercooler fan switch. Plus a pull-out cup holder. The lower din is a convenient place to put gauges in a c900, but someplace higher would make for better viewing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts