Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so there was this one guy that made them and they go in front of the shifter, down bellow the ashtray

cant remember who made them and im too dumb when it comes to using the search function

i want one of those so i can install a my oil temp gauge back in and my new oil pressure gauge

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
From what I understood he still had some left.

·
Registered
330 Posts
thats sexxy
What purpose does it serve to install a boost gauge out of eyes view while driving? Its a very well unthought of idea.

*vrooom*

*look down at gauge*

*shift*

*look up*

:roll:

My next project is to remove the boost gauge out of the headlight switch housing, and build a frog eyed pod onto the steering cover. That way I may check my gauges and drive safely all at once :wink:

·
Registered
393 Posts
What purpose does it serve to install a boost gauge out of eyes view while driving? Its a very well unthought of idea.

*vrooom*

*look down at gauge*

*shift*

*look up*

:roll:

My next project is to remove the boost gauge out of the headlight switch housing, and build a frog eyed pod onto the steering cover. That way I may check my gauges and drive safely all at once :wink:
I believe its an oil pressure guage

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Well here is the handy-work of Saabeh.

I for one dislike the location but, I will get a Pillar Pod for it eventually. I think it looks pretty decent though.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I like the heated seat switch modified to be an ejection seat button. I got a good laugh. :lol:
I was trying to figure out what was going on there... I was looking for the passenger heated seat switch figuring that one was for some other feature he added - guess it's just a joke that I over thought. Nice

What's the switch next to the dimmer switch?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Everyone who sees the eject button loves it. I was just bored one night...

The switch next to the dimmer is the new headlight switch. I like having the ability to kill my lights. Especially since they are the fast-dying Silverstars.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.